Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdated mailing list

Options
  • 06-10-2014 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

For the second time in as many weeks, I've received a mailshot from you addressed to someone who I think lived in my house as a tenant before I bought it 7 years ago. If I send you the address by PM, can you please update your mailing list(s) to remove my address?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

whoami1 wrote: »
    For the second time in as many weeks, I've received a mailshot from you addressed to someone who I think lived in my house as a tenant before I bought it 7 years ago. If I send you the address by PM, can you please update your mailing list(s) to remove my address?

Thanks.
    Sorry to hear this whoami1

Please PM me your address and I forward the details on to be removed.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭whoami1

Thanks.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent. Thanks for that.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Al
    No worries whoami1

Thanks
    Al

Thanks.

Thanks
    Al
    No worries whoami1

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,
    It's happened again - another mailshot to the same person as before. (PM sent to you).

Thanks.

Thanks
    Al
    No worries whoami1

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,
    It's happened again - another mailshot to the same person as before. (PM sent to you).
    I'm very sorry about this whoami1

I'll have this looked in to again - apologies

Al

• Advertisement

It's time to drag this old thread up again. Another mailshot to the same person who DOES NOT LIVE HERE. It's the same name and address that I sent to you by PM on 19-11-2014 at 17:58. Please please please get on to your marketing department and delete this entry in their database. Thank you.

It's time to drag this old thread up again. Another mailshot to the same person who DOES NOT LIVE HERE. It's the same name and address that I sent to you by PM on 19-11-2014 at 17:58. Please please please get on to your marketing department and delete this entry in their database. Thank you.
    Genuinely sorry about this whoami1 - I will investigate further and update you as soon as possible

Al

Advertisement