Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice please on mediums

Options
  • 06-10-2014 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi if you got a reading well 5 n all the said the same will happen but not the odds are stacked against you basically will it come throu got 5 readings on the same matter n the 5 said that it will happen and all your friends n family are saying it's a no hoper and the person involved

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

shellou28 wrote: »
    Hi if you got a reading well 5 n all the said the same will happen but not the odds are stacked against you basically will it come throu got 5 readings on the same matter n the 5 said that it will happen and all your friends n family are saying it's a no hoper and the person involved
    If I got the reading it would depend on the other things that were said and did they come true.
    If its a relationship your referring to let it go if it comes back then its great but dont stop working on your life path and don't be putting negative energy into it .
    Also in my life maybe not yours, I find when you achieve some thing there's jealous people lurking and they also include family

Advertisement