Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber/stove expert in the Virginia area (Cavan/Meath border)

Options
  • 06-10-2014 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi

Wonder if anyone can recommend a plumber/stove expert in the Virginia (Cavan/Meath border) area please?

We currently have a fully functional open fire with a back-boiler, which is also working fine. However, we'd like to change this to a stove (inset or free standing) with a built in boiler to heat up water and also for the radiators.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

misterheg wrote: »
    Hi

Wonder if anyone can recommend a plumber/stove expert in the Virginia (Cavan/Meath border) area please?

We currently have a fully functional open fire with a back-boiler, which is also working fine. However, we'd like to change this to a stove (inset or free standing) with a built in boiler to heat up water and also for the radiators.

Thank you.

I always consider it a good idea to have it installed by the supplier. That way if it isn't performing to your expectations you should have only one point of call.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users Posts: 42 misterheg

Hi Wearb

Thanks for your reply. I see where you're coming from but I need to understand from an expert what my options are before I start looking at a specific brand/supplier.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Sanchez83

Damien Cunningham Stove Fitter from Meath.
    I would highly recommend.
    PM me and I will forward his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 misterheg

Thanks Sanchez83, PM sent.

Advertisement