Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bill higher than expected

Options
  • 06-10-2014 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭

Howdy Eircom,

I recently became a new customer of Eircom for the first time when I ordered a broadband/phone package online a few weeks back. I really only wanted broadband and don't really want the phone service. All through the online ordering process the price quoted was 30 euro for the first six months and 45 euro per month after that. My first bill came in at 56 euro and the second bill was 55 euro. Why are my bills coming in higher than the quoted price?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Howdy Eircom,

I recently became a new customer of Eircom for the first time when I ordered a broadband/phone package online a few weeks back. I really only wanted broadband and don't really want the phone service. All through the online ordering process the price quoted was 30 euro for the first six months and 45 euro per month after that. My first bill came in at 56 euro and the second bill was 55 euro. Why are my bills coming in higher than the quoted price?

Thanks
    Hi writer_lady170

Sorry to hear of the surprisingly high bills, please PM me your eircom account number & I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Howdy Eircom,

Thanks
    Hi writer_lady170

Sorry to hear of the surprisingly high bills, please PM me your eircom account number & I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al
    done :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Howdy Eircom,

Thanks
    Hi writer_lady170

Thanks
    Al
    done :)
    Thanks you writer_lady170

I'm awaiting clarification from the online orders team, as soon as I have this I will be straight back to you however that could, at the latest be tomorrow.

Many thanks
    Al

Advertisement