If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector Setup

Options
  • 06-10-2014 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to get the following if you could quote me:
    Benq W1070 Projector
    Sapphire SWS270WSF-ASR2 Screen

I'd collect from the Belfast store, so no need for delivery

Thanks
    Noel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Noel, thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the W1070 projector has been discontinued and we will will not be getting any more in.

As a suggestion, I would recommend the Optoma HD26 as a much better alternative as this projector has a much higher contrast ratio and has a vastly better picture than the Ben Q.

It's priced at £549.95

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200761-hd26.aspx

The Sapphire screen, I can do for £239.95.

Hope that helps but let us know what you think.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting back to me, I'd not be interested in the Optoma HD26, having read up on it and done comparisons, I'd still prefer the W1070, so may look elsewhere for that.

I'd be interested in the screen though at that price, would you have that in stock in Belfast or when could I pick it up?

Thanks
    Noel

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting back to me, I'd not be interested in the Optoma HD26, having read up on it and done comparisons, I'd still prefer the W1070, so may look elsewhere for that.

I'd be interested in the screen though at that price, would you have that in stock in Belfast or when could I pick it up?

Thanks
    Noel
    Hi Noel.

We would need to order the screen in for as we currently are not holding any.

In saying that it should only take around one week to get the screen into Belfast for collection.

Let me know what you think or any other questions please ask.

That would be great, if you can get that in I could pick it up from you most days towards the end of next week. Will I PM a phone number etc?

Noel

That would be great, if you can get that in I could pick it up from you most days towards the end of next week. Will I PM a phone number etc?

Noel
    Hi Noel.

Which one of us did you send the contact number too?

:)

• Advertisement

Just sent the details through to you there now :)

Just sent the details through to you there now :)

PM'd you back.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.