Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking for the greatest band in history! - Dublin

• 06-10-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey there,

I am Vic Cicero, a 21-years-old spanish musician who is moving to Dublin in November.

I've been playing guitar for six years, music is my life. My strenghts are jamming and composing, I know theory and I can read music sheets too. My music is mainly influenced by John Frusciante, Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page.

The principal reason I am moving to Dublin is to join a band. I'd be very happy if I could join a hard working serious band ready to rehearse and play live a lot! The music genre in which I feel more comfortable is in a "60s or 70s" rock, you know, that style full of catchy riffs and freedom to experiment and jam along a song.

If you want to watch about my guitar skills you can take a look at my youtube channel here: youtube.com /victubeguitar I will be updating it this month with more songs so you can see a bigger range of styles I like to play.

Finally I would like you to listen to one of the songs I created:

youtube.com /watch?v=SRLoRIDR21c

See you in November!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Viccicero

I think I have to put more music that I like... The Doors, Jehtro Tull, Pink Floyd, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, The Who, Ac Dc, Cream and too many more. I am very very very open minded.

I'd love to join a band (or start a new one) to rock and roll every pub every week (twice if you want hahaha). I will be able to rehearse 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or even 7 days a week if you want to! I will be able to play live 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 days a week if you want to too hahaha

I am very very excited to join you!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Viccicero

Brand new album!

viccicero.bandcamp.com/album/bad-karma

Advertisement