Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - See Mod Warning in OP, 09/11

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Glock Lesnar

greendom wrote: »
    Van Gaal ?

Rafael <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

I want UTD to sit on my face

Your posts are entirely odd. Pretty sure that's the gimmick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Zico

Rafael <3

I only discovered a few months ago that <3 is text speak for heart, I always thought it meant gaseous excretion.

I dread to think how many inappropriate responses that has resulted in.

On this occasion I agree with my first interpretation. Rafael stinks often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

28064212 wrote: »

That's the one, cheers, sick of the same names popping in talking nonsense and I'd get banned eventually so this is easier :P

Works brilliantly, great job!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

There're only two things I love in this world. Myself and...

No wait, there's only one thing.

That's the one, cheers, sick of the same names popping in talking nonsense and I'd get banned eventually so this is easier :P

I'll pm you screenshots of the thread. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Don't suppose there's something similar for the touch site?

Don't suppose there's something similar for the touch site?

Don't think so, do a lot of browsing on my phone, but have given up replying on it due to horrible grammar and autocorrect being a d!ck, it's working great so far though, even if the threads look a little empty, but I don't have to read about people wanting people to sit on their faces and other ridiculous shíte, very much worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Would there be a version of said script that works for Firefox?

• Advertisement

Would there be a version of said script that works for Firefox?

Yup follow the link in that post and then go to the bottom because userscripts.com is out of action, they're all hosted on GitHub, for Chrome you need TamperMonkey and for Firefox you need to have GreaseMonkey installed, not sure about Opera though!

I think it can even be set to completely remove posts that quote user's on the list as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

If ye block me, i will hunt you down and murder you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,652 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

who said that, did I hear somthing?

:-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

What do ye reckon the team will be tonight lads?

Would love a clean sheet, build a bit of confidence for Chelsea. (i also have €€€ on us to win to nil )

People haven't posted in this thread for days... What's going on!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

akelly02 wrote: »
    What do ye reckon the team will be tonight lads?

Would love a clean sheet, build a bit of confidence for Chelsea. (i also have €€€ on us to win to nil )

Be surprised to see us keep clean sheet, but I would expect a win.

We should have too much firepower, although it wont be walk in park thats for sure.

• Advertisement

Sacramento wrote: »
    People haven't posted in this thread for days... What's going on!?

Sacramento can write, but he can't read... A dangerous mix

Be surprised to see us keep clean sheet, but I would expect a win.

We should have too much firepower, although it wont be walk in park thats for sure.

True, be interesting to see his back 4 with everybody fit. My preferance at the moment would be Raf, Jones, Rojo, Shaw.

True, be interesting to see his back 4 with everybody fit. My preferance at the moment would be Raf, Jones, Rojo, Shaw.

The fb spots shouldnt have any doubts. While I think that those CBs might be first choice for the big games I could see the cbs being rotated a lot to give the younger lads gametime.

best of luck with bet all same.
    never know

agree with that back 4

best of luck with bet all same.
    never know

agree with that back 4

cheers. Falcao with one or two tonight would have him coming nicely to the boil for Chelsea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Ugh...my dislike for him is up there with that other ref who has the most condescending face in football..

TheDoc wrote: »
    Ugh...my dislike for him is up there with that other ref who has the most condescending face in football..

Can't see it at work, what's it about?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,929 ✭✭✭KH25

Dowd is a very poor referee IMO. Don't like to see him ref any big games.

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Can't see it at work, what's it about?

He'll be Reffing the United - Chelsea game.

Dowd, Clattenburg and Dean are the worst referees IMO and between the 3 of them they get nearly all the big games.

Boooo!! to the news he is ref

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Dowd, Clattenburg and Dean are the worst referees IMO and between the 3 of them they get nearly all the big games.

Atkinson is by far the worst ref, number of wrong decisions he gave against us vs Chelsea is unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I think Dean the fella I'm on about. Real pantomime ref who looks cocky as ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Tbh refs in the sport in general are just poor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Tbh refs in the sport in general are just poor.

To be honest, there's no winning with referees. Someone's going to be unhappy with your decision either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

TheDoc wrote: »
    I think Dean the fella I'm on about. Real pantomime ref who looks cocky as ****
    He is a clown. Also Dowd is very annoying always having a big argument with players slowing down the game.

Giggsy11 wrote: »
    Atkinson is by far the worst ref, number of wrong decisions he gave against us vs Chelsea is unreal.

Forgot about him, there really is more bad than good.
    I think Michael Oliver should get more of the bigger games, not afraid to make a big call and doesn't want to be the centre of attention. I thought Anthony Taylor started well but he has made some bizarre decisions over the last while and had some absolute shockers over 90 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Forgot about him, there really is more bad than good.
    I think Michael Oliver should get more of the bigger games, not afraid to make a big call and doesn't want to be the centre of attention. I thought Anthony Taylor started well but he has made some bizarre decisions over the last while and had some absolute shockers over 90 minutes.

That Oliver one is very good imo, really young too for a ref.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Jones, Herrera and Carrick all available for this as per SSN. Three absolutely massive players to have back for us. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Can't wait for the match. Just to think we will field a team with players like Falcao, Mata, Herrera, Di Maria, RVP is just unreal.

Yeah it's already months but everytime I think about Falcao, Di Maria, Herrera playing for United I just grin like an Idiot. Looking forward for United games more than ever.

Have 5 on for falcao anytime.

35 dolla dolla bills yo

To be honest, there's no winning with referees. Someone's going to be unhappy with your decision either way.

I have no problem with decisions going against my team. But every ref is consistently inconsistent. There's absolutely no timekeeping management either. Its partly due to the refereeing in the sport being poor and partly due to the hierarchy's standards being abysmal.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Jones, Herrera and Carrick all available for this as per SSN. Three absolutely massive players to have back for us. :)

I dunno. I mean, Carrick is the tallest of the three and he's only 6ft2"

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Timmyctc wrote: »
    I dunno. I mean, Carrick is the tallest of the three and he's only 6ft2"

:pac:

Honestly though, good worse. Got to love the cheesy sh**. :D

Have 5 on for falcao anytime.

35 dolla dolla bills yo

What?

You didn't get Falcao anytime for 6-1 did ya??

New Customer special somewhere?

What?

You didn't get Falcao anytime for 6-1 did ya??

New Customer special somewhere?

I read it wrong. Yeah 13/2 on paddy power. Abou an hour ago

• Registered Users Posts: 33,755 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

So is Phil Dowd as bad as Barry Kelly reffing a Kilkenny hurling game?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭madcabbage

I read it wrong. Yeah 13/2 on paddy power. Abou an hour ago

Everybody was rushing to the bookies till you said that! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

Any legal sites ya can can get most of Utd games in 1080p on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Your posts are entirely odd. Pretty sure that's the gimmick.

My client Glock Lesnar is perfectly genuine and on his way to becoming the most dominant poster in SF history. Top posters have already fallen to his brillance and he will only get stronger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I wouldn't be surprised to see Januzaj start tonight ahead of Mata. A young player like that needs opportunites and tonight might be a good time to give it to him considering Chelsea, City and Arsenal are coming up and Rooney will be back soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

While I think that those CBs might be first choice for the big games I could see the cbs being rotated a lot to give the younger lads gametime.

Unfortunately that is exactly what you don't want happening with your central defense. We need two of them to stake a claim and then build a partnership.

Liam O wrote: »
    My client Glock Lesnar is perfectly genuine and on his way to becoming the most dominant poster in SF history. Top posters have already fallen to his brillance and he will only get stronger.

Yeah well he says we can be friends.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Glock Lesnar

We go to The Hawthorns to liberate not to conquer. We will not fly our flags in their stadium. We are entering West Brom to free a people and the only flag which will be flown in that ancient land is their own. Show respect for them.
    There are some who are alive at this moment who will not be alive shortly. Those who do not wish to go on that journey, we will not send. As for the others I expect you to rock their world. Wipe them out if that is what they choose. But if you are ferocious in battle remember to be magnanimous in victory.

The Hawthorns is steeped in history. It is the site of the First English Marathon, countless league cup games and the birthplace of Bryan Robson. Tread lightly there. You will see things that no man could pay to see and you will have to go a long way to find a more decent, generous and upright people than the West Midlanders. You will be embarrassed by their hospitality even though they have nothing. Don't treat them as refugees for they are in their own county. Their children will be poor, in years to come they will know that the light of liberation in their lives was brought by you.

If there are casualties of war then remember that when they woke up and got dressed in the morning they did not plan to die this day. Allow them dignity in death. Bury them properly and mark their graves.

It is my foremost intention to bring every single one of you out alive but there may be people among us who will not see the end of this campaign. We will put them in their sleeping bags and send them back. There will be no time for sorrow.

The enemy should be in no doubt that we are his nemesis and that we are bringing about his rightful destruction. There are many regional commanders who have stains on their souls and they are stoking the fires of hell for Alan Irvine. He and his forces will be destroyed by this coalition for what they have done. As they die they will know their deeds have brought them to this place. Show them no pity.

It is a big step to take another human life. It is not to be done lightly. I know of men who have taken life needlessly in other conflicts, I can assure you they live with the Mark of Cain upon them. If someone surrenders to you then remember they have that right in international law and ensure that one day they go home to their family.

The ones who wish to fight, well, we aim to please.

If you harm the regiment or its history by over-enthusiasm in killing or in cowardice, know it is your family who will suffer. You will be shunned unless your conduct is of the highest for your deeds will follow you down through history. We will bring shame on neither our uniform or our nation.

.As for ourselves, let's bring everyone home and leave The Hawthorns a better place for us having been there.

Our business now is South-West

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement