Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision intallation appointment mixup

Options
  • 07-10-2014 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Despite a note put on our order and an assurance that the technician would call my number instead of my busy wife ( a nurse who cannot answer her phone) there was a no show yesterday by the technician for the scheduled appointment.On complaining, I was informed that he failed to contact the customer and  there was no method of informing him about the note.Next available appointment is next Tuesday. Eircom customer service? Not a very auspicious start is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Despite a note put on our order and an assurance that the technician would call my number instead of my busy wife ( a nurse who cannot answer her phone) there was a no show yesterday by the technician for the scheduled appointment.On complaining, I was informed that he failed to contact the customer and  there was no method of informing him about the note.Next available appointment is next Tuesday. Eircom customer service? Not a very auspicious start is it?
    Hi gaffer falls

I'm genuinely sorry to hear this. If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I would be happy to add a note highlighting the importance of this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 36 gaffer falls

Oh my God forget about notes.  Your company is not flexible enough to deal with a note. What we want is another appointment to install the  thing  which we haven't been offered yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Oh my God forget about notes.  Your company is not flexible enough to deal with a note. What we want is another appointment to install the  thing  which we haven't been offered yet
    Hi gaffer falls

I understand your feelings on this, please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this further.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement