Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365Online problem

Options
  • 07-10-2014 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Can you ask your IT team to sort out 365 Online's current account application form please. The dropdown box for 'select account' on the first page of the application process doesn't work, meaning you can't proceed to the second page. I've tried in both Chrome and IE. Renders a bit pointless the whole 'apply online instantly' guff, doesn't it :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Gordon Gekko.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

When you are completing the application process for a second current account online, your existing current account number should automatically pre-fill in the "select account" drop down box.

We have tested the system here for this and can confirm that it is fully operational at present. 

If you continue to experience difficulty with this, please contact BOI365 directly on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to investigate this for you.

We hope this helps. If we can assist you with anything further, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Gordon Gekko

Hi Gordon Gekko.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

When you are completing the application process for a second current account online, your existing current account number should automatically pre-fill in the "select account" drop down box.

We have tested the system here for this and can confirm that it is fully operational at present. 

If you continue to experience difficulty with this, please contact BOI365 directly on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to investigate this for you.

We hope this helps. If we can assist you with anything further, please don't hesitate to contact us.
    Laura
    Thank you Laura. I'm sure that's how it should work, but I have tried twice today, and also yesterday, on both Chrome and IE. It is categorically not working for me - in that there is no account number populated when I click the dropdown box. I'll ring BOI directly to sort this.

Advertisement