Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3.5mm stereo jack mains adapter

• 07-10-2014 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi.

I've a rechargeable torch which I accidentally threw out the mains charger for it.
    It's charged via a 3.5mm stereo jack. When i 'google' a replacement charger, with VAt/Postage etc it's more expensive than the torch itself(almost). The torch itself is very good, not the most expensive in the world (circa 35yoyos) but it loathes me to have to buy a new one.
    (like this one - ww.clulite.cluson.co.uk/lightweight-torches/242-clu10-cluliter-classic.html)

I'm thinking of buying a multi tip adapter and fixing a 3.5mm jack to it. Will this work
    Here's a link to the original charger...someting like
    this....ww.amazon.co.uk/Masterplug-MVA1200-1200mA-Multi-Voltage-Adaptor/dp/B0083S19YW/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1412591501&sr=8-22&keywords=adapter+mains

Any other ideas?

Comments

Advertisement