Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealz in Dungarvan

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Tangled wrote: »
    Yes, heard today that the Super Valu has been sold and will be leased to Dealz.

I still think its a poor location but lets hope it pulls some more trade up to that part of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Steve30x

Dealz is opening in O connel street where supervalue (The VG) was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭MarkK

Any news on when it is opening?

Loads of work on the old Supervalu site and the Dealz sign is now up on the shop. Can't be too long before its open.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭pwllor

it's a pity that the SV was closed, it looks like we'll have more and more 'cheap' shops instead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

The L&N Supervalue is still there, not much point having 2 of them within a 5 minute walk.

comeraghs wrote: »
    The L&N Supervalue is still there, not much point having 2 of them within a 5 minute walk.

And something had to go when Dunnes, Lidl then Aldi opened stores in the town.

Dealz now open btw.

Advertisement