Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iceland

Options
  • 07-10-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got opening hours of Iceland Carlow (assuming it's still open !)

What's worth buying in there? Any good bargains?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

It's definitely open. Can't help re opening hours though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Do you buy anything in there BHOBC ? I like the sound of the Greggs Sausage rolls I saw on an ad on English TV recently (guilty pleasure )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

vicwatson wrote: »
    Do you buy anything in there BHOBC ? I like the sound of the Greggs Sausage rolls I saw on an ad on English TV recently (guilty pleasure )

I don't like the food at all personally, just freezer fillers really.

I also find the prices confusing, £1, £1.50, £2 etc then ye get to the till and it goes into € and the prices goes up tenfold!

I'd just stick with Aldi tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭georgefalls

Its worth a visit for Lurpak Butter. None better..!

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Aunt bessies yorkshire puds. ..mmmmm..one of the few places i can them in town

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Erm where is Iceland?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Across from Lidl (ish) on the Wexford road.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Erm where is Iceland?

Tullow Road, just in to the right once you pass Lidl on the way out of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

Carlow, Unit 1 Tullow Road S.C., Tullow Road, Carlow, Co. Carlow
    Mon - Wed 9am – 7pm
    Thurs - Fri 9am – 8pm
    Sat - 9am - 7pm
    Sun & Bank Hols 10am – 6pm

It's on the about section of there facebook pages, We go there somtimes, normaly the stuff we get is pretty decent, I wouldnt eat it everyday but for the night your just not in the mood to cook its great

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

denis160 wrote: »
    Aunt bessies yorkshire puds. ..mmmmm..one of the few places i can them in town

Available in Super Valu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

http://www.localmint.com/ie/iceland-tullow-309985

Why could you not google that .

Seriously

Bowlardo wrote: »
    http://www.localmint.com/ie/iceland-tullow-309985

Why could you not google that .

Seriously

I did but my google machine told me to ask in the Carlow section of boards.ie for some reason, it must need it's nct, many thanks for all the positive responses.

Do Iceland Carlow/Ireland stock the exact same stuff as on the GB website - www.iceland.co.uk, I'm sure they'll be dearer here mind you

Iceland Ireland website "coming soon" for the last years !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

they do, the packaging is flashed with the English price but the irish is displayed on the fridge generaly not to bad on price for most things

So I could do a list off the .co.uk website and it should have pretty much the same stuff?

Thanks

Advertisement