Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre availability

Options
  • 07-10-2014 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭

Whenever I check my availability for efibre, I get this message
    Good news! eFibre will be available in your area:Sep'14
    Please notify me when it's available
    As it is no longer Sept, when will it be available or is it just that online date need to be updated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

??????? Eircom reps any answer?? this lack of response isn't pushing me towards eircom anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 13,768 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

??????? Eircom reps any answer?? this lack of response isn't pushing me towards eircom anyways
    It says response time is 9 hours (on RHS) so I'd wager they'll get in contact tomorrow morn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi mrcheez

Nine hours is the average response time we achieve however the targeted response time is 24 hours and in some cases this can be longer.

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Whenever I check my availability for efibre, I get this message
    Good news! eFibre will be available in your area:Sep'14
    Please notify me when it's available
    As it is no longer Sept, when will it be available or is it just that online date need to be updated?

Hi Scarlett Salty Surfing

The website is in need of an update and as there are a few issues surrounding what you have reported above - apologies for the inconvenience caused however do feel free to PM me your specific address and I'll look in to this further for you :)

Al

Advertisement