Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Maternity trousers for work?

Options
  • 07-10-2014 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

I found H&M and New Look were good for trousers.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭fiona-f

I was going to suggest Debenhams, the Red Herring brand. Could your store order some for you if none in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

New look ones are lovely, very comfy and still look smart.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭amklo

H&M do some smart trousers as do asos. Also if you have just a bump and not much weight elsewhere, pick up a bump band...you can wear your normal trousers open or with an extender (or a hair bobbin!) and cover it over with the bump band. Only discovered it this week and loving that I can feel like myself again in my usual work clothes...well mainly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Gap online also - worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Mamalicious was my preferred brand last time. They have a site you can buy on, but some stores stock their stuff too. Not expensive but decent enough quality and comfortable. They have a good range of work stuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Asda George online for good value!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Carrie6OD

I got some nice over the bump trousers for work in jojomamanbebe. Bought online and in the shop. You can return to shop too if you live in Dublin. Good quality and very comfy. They run slightly big though so maybe size down...

Advertisement