Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend me PS4 Games

Options
  • 07-10-2014 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Try the PT demo, it's free.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

I enjoyed outlast and Dead Nation in the horror genre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Wolfenstein...if your into fps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Last of Us........

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Sadly, most PS4 games are shìte

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

J Mysterio wrote: »

:rolleyes: Legend

Your answer is referenced against what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Ironman76

The Last of Us is superb.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Diablo 3 is good so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Shadow of Mordor, check out the thread on games to see how much people are loving it

Last of us is a ps3 game which has been ported and 'upgraded'. Diablo is a pc game which has been ported and 'upgraded'.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Last of us is a ps3 game which has been ported and 'upgraded'. Diablo is a pc game which has been ported and 'upgraded'.

You have two posts in this thread, both of which are pointless.
    Don't post in this thread again unless it is on topic.

Thank you.

I think it is on topic and you just dont agree with my opinion.

I have bought every iteration of the Playstation and have found the current generation of games/ launch titles/ exclusives sadly lacking. What is particularly annoying is that the PS4 is not backwards compatable so if you had The Last of Us on PS3, you wouldnt have to buy the PS4 version to play it. One of the most anticipated games for PS4 right now is GTAV, which was released for the PS3 back in October or November of last year.

I have found all the blockbuster releases/ exclusives for PS4 to be hugely underwhelming. Watch Dogs, Destiny etc. I'm sorry if you dont agree.

To suggest something... As you're a fan of horror, Alien Isolation might be good, its getting rave reviews, but you would have to be a big fan of the original film or the horror/ suspense genre in general. Doesnt look my cup of tea as it seems very one dimensional and id probably have a heart attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I think it is on topic and you just dont agree with my opinion.

I have found all the blockbuster releases/ exclusives for PS4 to be hugely underwhelming. Watch Dogs, Destiny etc. I'm sorry if you dont agree.

Seeing as you are trying so hard here, I will put you out of your quest for hardship on yourself.

Watch Dogs and Destiny are both cross gen and cross platform. Released on 360, XBO, PS3 and PS4. Watch Dogs also on PC.

But yes I agree that so far all the PS4 exclusives are good enough to average at best. Resogun being the best exclusive.

It's not like the competition has any "amazing" exclusives yet either. It has some good racers that are sorely missing form the Sony camp imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Liam Oliver Lynch

Phoenix wrote: »
    Any two player games ud recommend?

"Gucamelee Super Turbo Championship edition" is a brilliant 2 player couch co-op side-scroller Beat em up platformer *Phew*.

Definitely pick it up for it's 2 player action.

Advertisement