Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked Online 365 account, no way of calling Ireland!

Options
  • 07-10-2014 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I have blocked my 365 online banking account by putting in my information wrong twice. I am currently living abroad and my attempts at contacting anyone that could help (phonecalls have been cut off, or I have been left on hold for 15 minutes - wasting my all too precious credit).

I am not going to buy more credit only to be left on hold again, and as you can imagine, living abroad (I'm in the Netherlands), having access to my account online is crucial.

So, is there any possibility a banking official could arrange to call me as I am sick of being cut off and need to reset my online 365 account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Erika G

Finally got through to an agent, everything is sorted now! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Erika G wrote: »
    Finally got through to an agent, everything is sorted now! 
    Hi Erika G,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Glad to hear that you got through to a representative and sorry to hear you experienced a long wait time. 

If you need help with any other query, please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement