Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Iphone 6 stock levels

• 07-10-2014 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know where I can pick up an space grey iPhone 6 64gb on O2?

Are they unavailable at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

I got one in O2 Blanchardstown last Friday. They said they had a few in stock and i think they were due to get more in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

DaveD wrote: »
    I got one in O2 Blanchardstown last Friday. They said they had a few in stock and i think they were due to get more in.

Phone dun laoghaire

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Got mine in O2 Tallaght on Sunday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

DaveD wrote: »

Blanch not answering my calls. Will keep trying :-)

Finally got through to O2 swords who claim that there are no stocks of space grey in Ireland until November 😭

They only had gold 😖

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

Blanch not answering my calls. Will keep trying :-)

I rang them last Thursday - they were difficult to get through to, seems a busy store. They told me they only had gold in stock. I wanted to have a look at one before buying and they said they'd show me one if i popped in.

I called in on the Friday and they told me they has a few space grey in stock, and more due in either Saturday or Tuesday :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Andre Salmon

I picked up a space grey 128gb in Henry St today

That was all they had

was in henry street myself this morning and couldnt justify the 128gb.
    no space grey 64gb in ireland :( (only in gold)
    tempted to just get a 16gb which there are a few around in space grey.
    ...must.resist.and.wait.a.little.longer...

Advertisement