Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Long Does E Statement Take???

Options
  • 07-10-2014 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I have registered for online banking and I need an E statement that is no older than 7 days to show at immigration as I am moving to Canada. I registered yesterday and I am still waiting on my latest E statement to show up on my online banking account. How long does it usually take?? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi DAVIDDOLAN,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

You can order an up- to-date statement by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and then selecting options 1, 1, 5 and 1. When you order an up-to-date statement before 3.30pm this will be generated over night and it will be available the following working day to download. 

I hope this helps and please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement