Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Holiday to the US

Options
  • 07-10-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Does anybody know any tour websites to travel to New York, Texas, New mexico and California in one holiday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,444 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I've never used them but this crowd have been around for years so must be doing something right. They used to be in Pearse St. and now seem to be in Duke St. and they also have a branch in Belfast....

http://www.americanholidays.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

All easily bookable on your own, most airlines offer multi city tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Talk to tour America In abbey Street. They did a good job for me and mine on a trip to florida

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

How do you plan to travel OP?
    Fly to NYC, fly to Dallas, then drive to Cali via Albuquerque and and fly home? Or just fly each hop?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Paul_Hacket

How exactly do you plan to 'tour' from NYC to California? Those are seperate trips. If you go with some sort of 'package deal' from a travel agent all you are doing is paying someone a huge commission to book flights, hotels and activities for you that you could just as easily reserve yourself online. Kayak.com is all you need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

More detail would be good. Like where in Texas were you thinking of going?

Distances out west are huge and long drives can suck up your holiday time fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Kayak.com has a "multi city" option where you can enter the most elaborate itineraries and it does a really good job of coming up with choices.

Advertisement