Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should I upgrade to efibre?

Options
  • 07-10-2014 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi, yeeeaaaaayyyyy!! I can now upgrade to eFibre! I was really happy for 20 seconds, then I saw possible speed on eFibre connection and guess what? ITS THE SAME! :D :D

So whats the point if I wont get better DOWN/UP speed? At the moment I have 25mb unlimited connection (in reality 7mb DOWN and 0,000000000005mb UP) 

and btw, your internet speed at peak hours is like nightmare, just like few months ago... Eircom, you should get rotten tomato award for customer service, service provider and overall for everything.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mssg wrote: »
    Hi, yeeeaaaaayyyyy!! I can now upgrade to eFibre! I was really happy for 20 seconds, then I saw possible speed on eFibre connection and guess what? ITS THE SAME! :D :D

So whats the point if I wont get better DOWN/UP speed? At the moment I have 25mb unlimited connection (in reality 7mb DOWN and 0,000000000005mb UP) 

and btw, your internet speed at peak hours is like nightmare, just like few months ago... Eircom, you should get rotten tomato award for customer service, service provider and overall for everything.
    Hi Mssg

I'm sorry you feel this way about eircom. If you would like to PM me your landline number I can double check what efibre speeds you could expect.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mssg

Okey Alan...

1. Everyone feel that way.
    2. I am not retarded and you dont have to check the speed again.

Its weekend and guess what? yep... internet is barely working. Since I dont have TV and I use internet for everything, you ruined my day.

Little fact:
    Average internet speed in Zimbabwe is 4mb/s... Average internet speed in Ireland is 10mb/s but in reality 5mb/s
    Good job eircom worst company - since always.

Advertisement