Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help

Options
  • 07-10-2014 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi I'm hoping you can help me.. I was supposed to be on 3 meg broadband but it was slow so I phoned up the tech department and the guy there was really helpful and said I wasn't getting that and put it up to 3 megs' supposed to of been on 3 megs 2 years ago . The tech guy said the line could easily handle six megs but I'd have to phone up the sales department. Phoned the sales department and got told by a abrupt man that my line could only handle three megs' to be honest I found him slightly rude and felt treated like I was talked to like a child' who do I believe . If you can help I'd appreciate it thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

eggox wrote: »
    Hi I'm hoping you can help me.. I was supposed to be on 3 meg broadband but it was slow so I phoned up the tech department and the guy there was really helpful and said I wasn't getting that and put it up to 3 megs' supposed to of been on 3 megs 2 years ago . The tech guy said the line could easily handle six megs but I'd have to phone up the sales department. Phoned the sales department and got told by a abrupt man that my line could only handle three megs' to be honest I found him slightly rude and felt treated like I was talked to like a child' who do I believe . If you can help I'd appreciate it thanks
    Apologies for any abruptness previously displayed eggox

I'm more than happy to look in to this for you if you would like to PM me your eircom account number ?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement