Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers for my new setup

Options
  • 07-10-2014 9:48pm

could anyone advise me on some good loud active speakers for my new setup up I just bought pioneer ddj sx and MacBook Pro so some advice would be good..

My budget is a around 400 a pair and will only be used at home

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

I've used KRK 5 mark 2 and now use KRK 6s gen 3. I really like them and think they represent pretty good bang for the price.

Thanks holystungun9 will look into those :)

Do you know what cables i will need for the speakers to connect to ddj sx..

Standard RCA cables. They have a left and right cable. Your controller also has XLR outputs. Just go to youtube or google and you will get all the info you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gatame

I bought KRK RP6's earlier this year, they're brilliant.

• Advertisement

Gatame wrote: »
    I bought KRK RP6's earlier this year, they're brilliant.

Love mine too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

genelec

Yes, great monitors but as it's just for mixing/DJing and not recording tracks there's no need to pay the premium (probably double) for genelecs unless you need that accuracy.

Advertisement