Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for somewhere to run exercise classes in Drogheda, any suggestions?

Options
  • 07-10-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm starting up a business that involves running exercise classes in Drogheda and I'm currently on the hunt for a good place to hold the classes.

It needs to be a decent sized space (think 15 people running around) where we can make a bit of noise with equipment and music. It also needs to have availability at least 3 or 4 evenings a week as well as 3 or 4 mornings. Ideally it would have parking onsite as well but that's not a necessity.

I've been giving it an aul google but I know not everywhere has an online presence so any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

teatoast wrote: »
    I'm starting up a business that involves running exercise classes in Drogheda and I'm currently on the hunt for a good place to hold the classes.

It needs to be a decent sized space (think 15 people running around) where we can make a bit of noise with equipment and music. It also needs to have availability at least 3 or 4 evenings a week as well as 3 or 4 mornings. Ideally it would have parking onsite as well but that's not a necessity.

I've been giving it an aul google but I know not everywhere has an online presence so any suggestions would be really appreciated.

have u tried top floor in southgate? they do dance classes and boxercise up there

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

I've been to independent classes in Southgate, Little Duke Theatre, Boys Club Yellowbatter, Integral. Also check the dance studios, like the one at the bottom of Greenhills.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

The community hall in Ballsgrove, behind the Holy Family Church or the hall at St Peters Church of Ireland at the top of Peter street might be options, both have parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 teatoast

Thanks for the suggestions! There's a few places there I hadn't heard or thought of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

I believe the old Boyne health studio in Hardmans Gardens is for renting, its next door to the Garage at the new roundabout on the Ballymakenny rd

• Advertisement
Advertisement