Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iphone 6 External battery and case

• 08-10-2014 6:54am
    Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭

get power battery bank and case together, I find something pretty cool for iphone 6.Has anyone got one yet?

1410390414233-P-1990959.jpg

1410390415759-P-1990959.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Have no need for one with the extended battery, so far. Had similar for the 5. Whilst more practical than a power pack, they've a max 2 year life span until apple change the form factor.

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭Ibetit

Have no need for one with the extended battery, so far. Had similar for the 5. Whilst more practical than a power pack, they've a max 2 year life span until apple change the form factor.

You got one for 5, you know where I can get one for my 5S? Looks pretty cool:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 alex69

Look at ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

Ibetit wrote: »
    get power battery bank and case together, I find something pretty cool for iphone 6.Has anyone got one yet?

1410390414233-P-1990959.jpg

1410390415759-P-1990959.jpg

Any link to said case. I had one for my 4s and found it very handy when running out the door only to discover a low battery! It usually gave me 75% when the case was fully charged.

Advertisement