Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City-bound traffic along Sundays Well

Options
  • 08-10-2014 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,039 ✭✭✭✭

I drive down Sundays Well each morning heading for Wilton (driving towards the hospital) and each morning I spend an age in traffic allowing cars driving the opposite direction past (as the road is stupidly narrow in places, and all the parked cars don't help).

The other morning myself and herself were talking about this and realised that there's no real reason why cars should be driving city-bound along Sundays Well, you'd be better off either going along the northside and dropping down Cathedral Road or else heading along the Western Road into town - it'd be (likely) quicker for you and would reduce the congestion of traffic along Sundays Well.

So my question is this - apart from local access is there a reason why you'd be driving along Sundays Well into town? Because it wrecks my buzz.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

I suppose if they all drove the other way, all that does is move the traffic problem to another area.

As the saying goes, "Don't complain about the traffic when you are the traffic".

:)

Advertisement