Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay issue

Options
  • 08-10-2014 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,781 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, just looking for some advice.

I worked in Croke Park on a few occasions over the summer, as a barman for events. For these occasions I got paid without issue. On the 21st of September, I worked as a runner, restocking the bars. I should have been paid for this work on the following Wednesday or Thursday.

Now, 3 weeks later, I still haven't seen the money. I have sent emails, texts and left voicemails, and all of them have been ignored. The only correspondance I received was an email asking me had I filled out my employee commencement form properly, with I obviously had done because I'd been paid properly in the past.

What is my next course of action here? Is their any relevant authorities I can contact? It's not much money but I deserve to be paid for the work.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

I'd be turning up at the office of what ever company which hired you and refusing to leave until it's resolved.

Advertisement