Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25-06 ammuniton

Options
  • 08-10-2014 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there any ammunition available for 25-06 and where? Anything but not Hornady or remington. For deer shooting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Alucan

I bought a couple of boxes of federal ballistic tips in John lamberts in camolin. They are a very accurate in my ruger. From what I remember he had a good selection of 25 06 rounds.
    His number is 086 2616907

• Registered Users Posts: 36 davediesel

Brian in Abbey Marine in Boyle, good selection of 25-06 seen plenty there today as well as a sweet T3 hunter in 25-06

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Buggs

Can't post links, but Irishshootingsports.ie has PPU 100gr soft points for €18 a box

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭4200fps

Thanks for the information. I got in touch with Brian in Boyle. He has a fairly good selection. James mc bride is too expensive for ammunition so I didnt bother calling him

Advertisement