Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano teacher wanted who has an interest in dance music. Dublin

Options
  • 08-10-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

My names Karl I am 20 years old and I am currently in year 2 of a BA Honours Degree in music production in Mind mill Lane Studios.

I am looking for a Piano teacher/Songwriter who can fill in the gaps in my knowledge of music theory and song writing. I know some music theory but not much.

The grind teacher I am looking for must play piano and have a good knowledge on the construction of songs. If he/she plays the bass as well as the piano that would be a big help. He or she will be needed weekly and if going well possibly twice a week.

The genres of music that I would like to concentrate on are House, Garage and Techno styles preferably, as well as rock and pop. Therefore I ask that the teacher has some interest and knowledge in Dance music.

The lessons can be done from my home in D14 in my studio or from a requested location of his or hers choice.

If interested, please text me on : 0872850208

Cheers Karl

Advertisement