Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A chance for you to win an iPad Mini !!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Bill pay is a good feature

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Reg_hurley

For multi user devices I like the aility to save multiple user profiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

It's certainly better than the AIB app! Cleaner and more useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,907 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Tablet-specific view is useful, better to make use of the extra screen real estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭CapricornOne

Tidy, well laid out interface. Everything you need at your fingertips, and love the fact that it links directly to the help-lines making potentials calls a breeze.

*The Incoming vs Outgoing is also a great feature (however depressing the data is :()

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

Great app very easy to use and handy on the go

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Clean design, easy to use... exactly what I want from a banking app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

Really well designed, great layout, very clear & easy to use. 

multiple user accounts are great if I need to add other members accounts on, especially if we have only have one device :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Limpar

I've been using Banking 365 on my iPad for a good while but the new app definitely makes it a lot easier to use the various functions, very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

Limpar wrote: »
    I've been using Banking 365 on my iPad for a good while but the new app definitely makes it a lot easier to use the various functions, very impressed.

I might be able to afford an iPad if you stop charging me senseless fees, especially now that people do their own banking, rather than the old ways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

I like the financial graphs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Deise Hurler

Easy to use. Very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Another insincere post about the app in order to qualify to win something for free.

Now - can you sort out Online Business Banking for the Mac please?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Not bad, could make better use of space. It mimics some of the functionality I wrote into a script but the graphs are less functional. Why can't I zoom in time and only balance? It's the time axis that's most important.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jil

Great app. Is it 100% safe to use it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭emuhead

Good for checking balance without going through browser, or having to phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Nice clean interface.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

I really like the app - it's clear, well laid out.  I did a few transfer and it was so easy choosing payees etc.

Nice work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Easy-to-use interface, saves me from having to phone in or go online to check my balance!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TillHavis

The app has a very clear layout making it easy to see all your daily transactions at the same time. Some app's are cluttered and difficult to navigate on a tablet, this app makes it easy to do transfers, plus the home screen gives you clear information on all the services provided. Good Job !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

I would love to give you some feedback on your App but as I do not currently own an iPad or iPhone I cannot do so. If I were to win such a device I would give you all the feed back you would like ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭bladespin

looks good, easy to follow and use.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Ordin73

After downloading and installing the application My first impression of the app was that it was very good. It has a clean, clear and easy to navigate layout with large icons for the most commonly used features. Perfect for checking your account balance or statement transactions on the go . Personally I think the "PAY To Mobile" under Transfers menu is its best feature but I have as yet to test it. All in all a good app!!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

I don't bank with Bank of Ireland and I don't have any apple products!  Maybe if I win I could get both?? :)

I think security would be the most important item for me when it comes to online banking on my tablet (which is a Nexus at the min :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

it would be nice to be able to check mortgage accounts in the app also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭simx

simple and clear layout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Clean and simple, nicely designed, stable and does exactly what it should!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Very handy. Works a lot like the 365online website and it's a lot better than the phone version of the app

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I've been waiting for this for so long. The ease of use is great - everything is clear and seems to work without issue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Good app works good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement