Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A chance for you to win an iPad Mini !!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lopesc

Being able to schedule a payment of a bill in the future.  Perfect for when you have those moments - "I must remember to pay my credit card bill".  Just grab the iPad, a few clicks, and job done! 

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Have the android version, I just love how its such a quick and easy way to get your balance and see your recent transactions.
    Really cant underestimate how handy that is

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jim05

Use it everyday now, Very easy to transfer money and pay credit card bill. I had the old app on my iphone but this is really easier to use and more functional. Well done BOI!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

Brilliant app, easy and very convenient to use and works great every time. I absolutely love personalised dashboard allowing me to view all my transactions, balances and pay bills quickly. Well done guys, good job! :) Thank you so much for making banking quick and easy x

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Surprisingly nice interface- its clean, intuitive and very user friendly.
    I've only an old idevice though (I've moved over to Android)- so unless I win the iPad Mini- I'm going to be waiting for a while!
    I had a number of crashes- perhaps relating to the antiquity of my iPad........

Please let me win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Easy-to-use interface, looking forward to the Android equivalent. 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ROB42

easy to understand and find your way around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

It's silky, smooth, sleek and super.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

I like how simple and easy it is to use. 

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭BelleOfTheBall

Handy in the go! V good to transfers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Floody Boreland

I think the Apps best feature is the "Find ATMs" and "Find Branches". I think this is the best feature because as a constant traveller around Ireland I find it very handy to have a quick and easy way to find out where the nearest ATM/Branch is. The fact that it really only takes two clicks and a swipe to find out really makes me think the best of the App. Overall I find the app very helpful and will continue to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Bank transfer on the go is always handy

• Registered Users Posts: 28 teatoast

Just downloaded it and my favourite feature is the visualisation features to check how healthy your balance is or how much you've been spending or saving. There's something about seeing it represented in graphical form that actually does help you get a better grasp of it and I can check it on my current account, savings account and credit card.

Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭stooge

SAVING GRAPHS: previously for bank accounts I have had to download data or manually enter values into an excel spreadsheet in order to get basic inflow/outflow information per month or week. Using the new graphs features on this app means that much of that work is now provided quickly in a nice interface. sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 DC403l

The user interface is fantastic - one of the best banking apps I've seen on iOS. It's very easy and straightforward to send bank transfers :) 

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭muggyog

Huge improvement on the PC/Mac version. Nice to see Apple users are being looked after first this time round. The layout is clear and flexible. I like the way the interface can be customised to your choice. All the old online banking facilities are included with a few extras thrown in. Online banking is a necessity rather than a pleasure but this app appears to do the job efficiently and looks well into the bargain. I would be one of the first to criticise BoI for their deficiencies in service but this is a job well done and complements to the development team.

Does this app resolved the Apple business banking conundrum?

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

A cleaner more easy to navigate layout.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Clean and clear layout. Very easy to navigate to find what you need and do what you have to do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭friso59

it's nice and simple so it's very easy to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

I have to say I'm very impressed. I used to use an enlarged version of the phone app on my iPad but this takes it to a whole new level. 

It has everything i need when i sign in. The website is no longer needed lol:
    • Clean, Sleek design and layout. Font is very clear, crisp and not too small allowing a lot of details on the screen.
    • A LOT of information is provided at first glance as soon as you login. Something as simple as your account balances AND recent transactions are displayed before you even need to click further. You even have the option to quickly transfer or pay the credit card bill with a swipe up gesture.
    • Clicking into each account gives a LOT more information like IBAN/BIC numbers which I can never remember and I especially love the details on the credit card at a glance.
    • Very intuitive. Easy to use and navigate. The app surprisingly provides a lot of function and I especially love the simple things like auto progressing to the next field when you enter your digits/pin details without having to press 'next'.
    • Quirky features like 'How healthy is my balance?' are very cool but I dare not use those out of fear of what they might tell me :P
    [*]

One small request though:
    I love the ability to view statements but i would LOVE to be able to save that as PDF or attach it to email if possible?

All in all, EXCELLENT work. Are you guys planning on porting this kind of detail to the iphone app too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

I just downloaded it there on my partners ipad and I love the SPEED of it! So fast to check any of my account details!

Now if I could get an ipad mini so I can download the app myself....... that would be FANTASTIC!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭CH3OH

It's seems like  a lovely interface....but I'll confirm this  If I win the Ipad mini

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ki

I kike its adapted especially for tablets

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭coldcake

handy app useful for when you are out and about. I like the colour scheme and its very quick to navigate.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Beagslife

I like the layout and clean lines.

I will really LOVE it when you release a Windows Lumia app. It's not even mentioned as a possibility!

Come on BoI.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

i like the fact i now have an excuse to buy an ipad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TomFaulkner

Hmmm... A competition to win an iPad but only available to people who already have an iPad!  Thanks BOI for alienating potential new customers.
    I would love to have an ipad to see this app in action! I have it on my iphone and works nicely.. please let me try it on an ipad mini :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

Being able to transfer, nice layout.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sedantez

Great job - taken a previously complex task, made it easy ... and even fun to use. Well done. Although it would be great if I could share my bank balance on Facebook ... just kiddin :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

The incoming and outgoing feature on your accounts is really a great addition. It's simple but affective and something I will definitely be using in the months to come.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement