Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A chance for you to win an iPad Mini !!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

I don't have an iPad (yet!) so can't download this yet either.  However I have tried the android phone app and had some problems, so hopefully this has some improvements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

nice design and user friendly. does all my banking needs in one place. 10 out of 10 

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Fantastic, does everything with ease and is fairy user friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Like Tar I don't have an apple device on which to test it *nudge nudge*

Looking at the feature list though the ability to setup future-dated payments looks very useful for ensuring the rent is paid on time!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Simple, elegant and clear. What every bank app should look and function like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

I'd enter this competition to win an iPad because I'd love to have one, but unfortunately I'm ineligible to enter this competition to win an iPad because I don't already have an iPad or any other Apple device ... doh!  :D  Major marketing fail.

In fairness the features do seem impressive.  And I'm sure the person who wins the iPad (and then sells it on, because they obviously already have one!) will agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

The layout is very easy on the eye, very intuitive & it's very easy to find what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I think multiple user accounts is one of the most useful features of the app

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

the dashboard functionality is such a simple but clear way to get an overview of my accounts, also love the range of functionality available

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭coolclogher

The clear layout is brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Very user friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

Easy to use and handy for transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭livdmg

It's Just GREAT

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eThor

The usability experience is top notch. Little features like removing the need to press the 'enter ' or 'tab' button after entering details into a field, the expand/collapse options and the dashboard view of savings and spendings are pretty impactful. Genuinely one of the better utility apps for iOS and iPad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

The detailed Account view that allows you to track monthly spend is very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Great layout and easy to pay bills!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭iDann

It's actually the best banking app I've seen. The interface is fluid and responsive. All the features have been very well though out with the customer in mind. Well done to the developers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

Its a clean and useful layout.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Best feature is that it hasn't crashed so far :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭ian87

Far more content and a lot more user friendly than the mobile app.I like the way you can view spreadsheets and charts so easily. Makes online for the person with no laptop painless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Welruc

I like it, easy to navigate

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

Those incoming and outgoing graphs are an excellent feature, they are a visual representation of how i really need to try harder to have less outgoings! 

Otherwise it seems pretty easy to navigate through, easy to transfer money into various places and top up my mobile, this is mainly how i use online banking once a month on pay day, after that it is just used for checking in every once in a while. Very handy app for all my needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tink2

Love the clean design and it's very simple to use with the information presented really clearly

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Kenz

Can't do much since it's only IOS so far, but from watching the Demo video, I like the clean modular and functional UI.  Nice and simple looking.  Might have a bit more than most everyday normal customer user might want/need, all the graphs seem a little over the top, but it'd be useful for the more business orientated customer user.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

The best feature has to be the speed. When I run it after sludging through AIB's tablet app, there's just no comparison. Nice work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Much better than the phone banking app, better interface and much easier to navigate and get stuff done

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Easier to view account details and make payments on a larger screen. Seems to have more options and features than my phone app. Looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭billbond4

Nice and clean layout, simple to navigate around and do what you want.
    Best feature is the "Am I spending or saving each month"

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I can see my money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

I love that I can check my previous transactions right there in the app. Beats traditional paper bank statements anyday

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement