Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A chance for you to win an iPad Mini !!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jil

I am using the app on the daily bases now and the best feature I discovered are the graphs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

I've been using the BoI app for iPhone since it came out, but the new iPad app is much cleaner to use. I actually really like the manage payees page - being able to see the bank account numbers of payees in full is pretty handy in case you need it when filing in a form or something. Also, the statements view is pretty handy. Like the graph too, showing available bal on credit card for instance. Good job

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭rodge123

- Beautifully crisp and clear layout.
    - Signup UX not 100%. No way to go back a step if I wanted to change my details in previous step, have to close app and restart.
    - Pay Now scrolling list of contacts view is very small, would be better to get a large view of contacts.
    - Generally excellent app for first release.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mattcrow

Simple. Clean. Intuitive.

Bank of Ireland

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Nice and clean :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

The clear layout is great. Very easy to navigate around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Love the easy navigation and that I can search for transactions! Brilliant App Thanks BOI

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aoshea123

This is such a fantastic app. 

As a former AIB customer, it is so refreshing to see a bank produce such an intuitive, functional and innovative app. I really like the graph function. It allows me to track my spending and helps me keep it under control. 

By way of feedback, I think you should re-consider the automatic log-in once digits have been entered. When I used it the first time, I entered my PIN incorrectly twice and had to phone 365 Customer Service. 

Apart from that, well done. I look forward to seeing more pioneering advances in the future. 

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I don't have an iPad, so if I win the prize I'll let you know what the app is like

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Great layout. Love that I can see balances and last transactions on my account and CC instantly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

Clear layout making it easy to find what I am looking for quickly.No bugs to report :)

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭mrskinner

+++++++++=++Bank of Ireland's CLASS LINK! +++++++++++++

Easy to use;
    .................user friendly;
    ...................................cool colours;
    ....................................................Check-it-out!
    ............................................................................:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Clean and intuitive UI. Downloaded on my fathers ipad and operation appears smooth enough for a first release. 

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Have I won this yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭jarain

Great layout and a lot clearer to use!  Looks a really professional product now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ayan

[font=arial, sans-serif]Lovely App.[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] Makes Life So Much Easier. lovely layout. would recommend this to anyone! FANTASTIC[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Folks, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you so much for all your feedback on our new iPad App. We're delighted with the response and we'll forward all your comments to our App Team. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]The competition is now closed however, keep your eyes firmly[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]App[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]lied to this thread as we'll announce the winner on Monday. (sorry for the pun)[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Have a great weekend. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Elaine  [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi Folks, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you so much for all your feedback on our new iPad App. We're delighted with the response and we'll forward all your comments to our App Team. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]The competition is now closed however, keep your eyes firmly[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]App[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]lied to this thread as we'll announce the winner on Monday. (sorry for the pun)[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Have a great weekend. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Elaine  [/font]
    how is the winner chosen ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭smallgarden

So easy to use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

we'll forward all your comments to our App Team.

Just make sure and let the devs know that the comments were made on the hope of an iPad!!
    donegal. wrote: »
    how is the winner chosen ?
    By most genuine comment. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

We would like to thank everyone for taking part and providing us with your valued comments and feedback. 

All comments posted here were forwarded to our Development Team and the randomly selected lucky winner is (queue drum roll and crowd cheering) ................................

iDann!

Congratulations iDann. If you could please send us a pm with your name, phone number and address and we'll arrange to get your iPad mini to you.
    iDann wrote: »
    It's actually the best banking app I've seen. The interface is fluid and responsive. All the features have been very well though out with the customer in mind. Well done to the developers :)
    Our Android tablet app will be coming soon so stay tuned to be in with another chance to win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭iDann

We would like to thank everyone for taking part and providing us with your valued comments and feedback. 

All comments posted here were forwarded to our Development Team and the randomly selected lucky winner is (queue drum roll and crowd cheering) ................................

iDann!

Congratulations iDann. If you could please send us a pm with your name, phone number and address and we'll arrange to get your iPad mini to you.

Our Android tablet app will be coming soon so stay tuned to be in with another chance to win!

PM sent. Thanks a million, really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

I posted on the same page as iDann... grr, so close.

Maybe if my username was iGvidoR I would've had a better chance. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

GvidoR wrote: »
    I posted on the same page as iDann... grr, so close.

Maybe if my username was iGvidoR I would've had a better chance. :pac:
    maybe if your post was the only one to kiss the developers ass', then the development team might have randomly picked you .:pac: :pac::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement