Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payg meter

Options
  • 08-10-2014 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi i was due to have a PAYG meter installed last week but the technician that came out told me he would have to fail my fuse box. I was told it was due to a cable not being the proper one an that he would inform someone about replacing it but i have since heard nothing back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

joeoh89 wrote: »
    Hi i was due to have a PAYG meter installed last week but the technician that came out told me he would have to fail my fuse box. I was told it was due to a cable not being the proper one an that he would inform someone about replacing it but i have since heard nothing back.

Hi joeoh89,

Thank you for getting in touch with this query. I regret if you did not receive a call as arranged. If you can PM us with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number then we'll certainly look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement