Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smartwatch advice

• 08-10-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

I'm well out of the loop when it comes to smart watches, and looking for some opinions on what's the best smart watch to get at the moment.

Not interested in the fitness type watches really, and have a Samsung galaxy mobile if that makes a difference.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Anything in particular you want from a smart watch? For me, I'm not sure they're quite there yet in terms of form, function and battery life. I'm going to wait for a few generations and see what happens first before dropping money on any of them. Short battery life, and bulky designs are the main issues that stop me from getting one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭higster

Look up pebble. Have one...battery life about 4 days, works well with iPhone (text, calls, face book twitter etc etcnotifications.

Not the prettiest though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,164 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Zen watch should be out soon, looks like it could be the best of the lot.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭Ibetit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭peteroregan

That is fugly man. I'm holding on for the gear S but some of the pre order prices at looking saucy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Got the Moto360 at the moment and it's a super watch

• Registered Users Posts: 6 logansmith047

How about Gear S3 Frontier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,164 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I'd say the OP has got his watch by now!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement