Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N/A

Options
  • 08-10-2014 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Advice not needed from certain people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

You might have a chance if you can get an acceptable person to the bank to go guarantor, otherwise it is very unlikely at present but always worth a shot. Keep the guarantor up your sleeve until they are ready to decline. Your guarantors bank might be a good place to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Not a hope of a loan from any bank. Neither is it very fair to post a Q without disclosing full facts, given your post here

Non-national, no assets, no hope! Negative credit history, flight risk... would not even get credit for a parking ticket, I fear!

*My friend had a q about his business proposal so I let him use my account here so he didn't have to sign up - where's the crime in that? haha I also posted about my friend in south america getting on the dole , or did you not find that one?

That's really strange you'd go looking through my posts to prove what, exactly?

The post about the credit card was mine, the post about this loan was a friend and your post was.... I don't even know.

Have a good one.

Aaaah, that explains all the need for all the names so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 todd david preston

you need to get a life, dude.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This is going nowhere...

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement