Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge to clane by taxi

Options
  • 08-10-2014 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm just wondering can someone give me a rough idea of what it would cost to get a taxi from Newbridge town to the Westgrove Hotel in Clane at about 3am??

Due at a party in Newbridge on Friday night and by some monumental f-up I'm booked into the Westgrove rather than somewhere in Newbridge, and funds were already tight enough.

All help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Between 30 and 40 of your earth euro, according to http://www.transportforireland.ie/taxi/taxi-fare-estimator/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,616 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

It's probably a bit late now but could you not have cancelled, and re-booked somewhere handier?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭TheFarrier

It's probably a bit late now but could you not have cancelled, and re-booked somewhere handier?

It was too late by the time I realised, my own fault

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Johntm

About 25 to 35 quid, depends on the taxi driver and how busy they are really

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Loaded1973

Ring around a few Newbridge taxi firms for an estimate. Could be about 25 to 30ish. Some have fixed rates for runs to the nearest towns.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Its about 22km, a metered 22km taxi trip at 3am is about €35.

Advertisement