Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order status

Options
  • 08-10-2014 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hi, I placed my order last week and received my modem yesterday. I just want to know if I have to ring to arrange for a technician or will they be sent out in due course. Or can I just plug it in myself.

Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Marsden wrote: »
    Hi, I placed my order last week and received my modem yesterday. I just want to know if I have to ring to arrange for a technician or will they be sent out in due course. Or can I just plug it in myself.

Thanks. 
    Hi Marsden

I can confirm that you would need to install the modem yourself (unless it's efibre broadband)

Please follow this link and choose the option name 'Setting up your modem' : http://support.eircom.net/bb/howto

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

Thanks Al it's sorted. The installation date was blank on the email and the subscript said if this was the case then I would need to plug it in myself. The technician came out yesterday and connected the efibre though. 

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Marsden wrote: »
    Thanks Al it's sorted. The installation date was blank on the email and the subscript said if this was the case then I would need to plug it in myself. The technician came out yesterday and connected the efibre though. 

Cheers
    I'm glad to hear it's sorted now Marsden

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement