Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Sleek Stockists!

Options
  • 08-10-2014 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'm just wondering if anyone knows Sleek stockists in Ireland - particularly in Limerick. None of the Superdrugs or Boots here do, but maybe there's a random pharmacy out there stocking Sleek that I don't know about.

NYX recently started getting sold from Shaws in the Crescent in Limerick so if I could have Sleek close to home, I'd be set.

Hope someone can help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Donald73

Can get from cloud 10 beauty online

• Registered Users Posts: 10 shanonnilion

Thanks. But I'd like if it was in a store somewhere too.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Little Lion Woman

Sleek is in Boots in the Jervis Shopping Centre in Dublin if that's any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

McLoughlin's Chemist on O'Connell Street in Ennis stocks them. They have a lot of the lesser available brands like Gosh and NYC too.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

Boots in Liffey Valley do it too!

-just noticed yr in Limerick! Sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

mccabes citywest

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭beautyqueen

Is it in boots blanchardstown ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 catkit

You can order online and collect in Boots if that's any good to you, obviously have to buy sight unseen then though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 shanonnilion

Thanks for the help everyone :)

Advertisement