Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for part time evening work. Any suggestions?

Options
  • 08-10-2014 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

So im looking for a 2nd job. I think I could get away with doing 6-10ish mon-fri on top of my regular job(which obviously doesn't pay enough!) I need the xtra cash and probably only need now until xmas to get sorted. I am a 'professional' but have done all lines of work before including call centre customer service, every type of retail (food included), mining, construction, painting etc. Just no bar work.

Checked the usual job sites including fas/solas whatever the feck its trying to call itself today. Does anybody know if any of the call centres Apple/Abtran/South Western do late shifts?..or any supermarkets/petrol stations etc that are hiring.

Cheers and I'll buy ya a xmas present!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Well abtran as far as I know are always hiring, heard it on the grapevine lets say from someone who works there... It is hard to find something part time, was looking for nearly three years and then all the jobs come in when I got full time.

could try Smyths over the Christmas they normally get lads in at night to restock the place night packers

what pressie do I get!! Can I have a bubble machine from smyths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

Cheers Milly I'll throw a cv into smyths anyway and see where it goes.

Whats the latest shift in Abtran?

...Haha you might get a bubble machine too. Time will tell!

Yepppee!! I hope I win.. Not sure what they are sorry the shifts, it was just was just said in conversation as such that they would have no problem hiring part timers but I did not pay attention to the times.

Best of luck with it anywho,

Advertisement