Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Dates for Masters Applications?

Options
  • 08-10-2014 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when I can start my application for the 2015/16 college year?

I'm hoping to do either Library & Information Studies or Cultural Sociology. I've tried contacting PAC, but they were very vague about it.

Thanks,
    Michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

I don't think that you apply via the PAC for UCD applications. AFAIK they have their own online system. Some applications are based on a rolling system so you may have to contact the individual school to find out the dates

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

karaokeman wrote: »
    Anyone know when I can start my application for the 2015/16 college year?

I'm hoping to do either Library & Information Studies or Cultural Sociology. I've tried contacting PAC, but they were very vague about it.

Thanks,
    Michael

Current UCD students can do it through SISWEB, very easy process. You have to pay a fee of approx. €50 to apply, it counts towards your fees if you're accepted though.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Buttercup78

Applications should have opened for everyone on the 1st of October.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

You can apply via sis web all year but might be best to wait a while as you need two academic references?

Some of my friends applied in may/june this year and got their course for september - I think I applied in february.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Buttercup78

I would advise if you are applying apply as early as you can. Once you open an application you can always add the references and transcripts at a later date to an application.

• Advertisement
Advertisement