Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help !Social media growth ?

Options
  • 08-10-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi ,

I have been given the job to implement a few strategies(free) to help grow a websites social media pages. I have come up with a few basic strategies ( you have to do the basics before you can do anything else ) but I am unsure how to forecast the growth of likes etc ?

At the minute the Twitter and Facebook almost look like they are just filled with spam so I suggested such changes as implementing a personality to encourage users to engage / start hash tagging on Twitter ! As I said .... It really is the basics

Any suggestion ?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ShaneSter

In order to get some more out of this, we will need to know a bit more about what makes your business unique. You cannot just use hashtags and hope that it’ll do the trick – does not work like that. You have to start developing an audience, people interested in you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 solutionsolver

There's free video advice on this at socialmediatrainingvideos.net

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭lillian770

Thatguy00 wrote: »
    Hi ,

I have been given the job to implement a few strategies(free) to help grow a websites social media pages. I have come up with a few basic strategies ( you have to do the basics before you can do anything else ) but I am unsure how to forecast the growth of likes etc ?

At the minute the Twitter and Facebook almost look like they are just filled with spam so I suggested such changes as implementing a personality to encourage users to engage / start hash tagging on Twitter ! As I said .... It really is the basics

Any suggestion ?

Thank you

You can make very conservative growth forecast, let me say 5%. Or you could benchmark it again the over companies - a bit of a tricky situation if you fail to achieve the goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kaloshma

I do not believe your growth can be placed on a scale or even a percentage.

First of all, you are just testing out the basics or even the method you plan on using to pull in like. You surely have a dead strong feeling in your gut that it will work. But what if?? whaglt if??.

So i suggest you set the lowest possible growth rate, if it is compulsory then work your magic and see where it take you.

Advertisement