Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision Down

Options
  • 08-10-2014 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Anybody else having problems with evision today. Down since 5pm today for me. Range eircom they said ring back in 2 hours. Waited 30mins second time. No answer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Sharp2012

Calebmcd wrote: »
    Anybody else having problems with evision today. Down since 5pm today for me. Range eircom they said ring back in 2 hours. Waited 30mins second time. No answer.

No mine has been ok all day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Calebmcd wrote: »
    Very sorry to hear this Calebmcd

The best advice I can offer is to get back in touch with Evision support if not yet restored. They can also be contacted via webchat here: http://bit.ly/1ePJWdV or 1890260260

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement