Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking information: adoption from Saint Rita's Nursing home 1961

Options
  • 08-10-2014 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello,

I'm seeking information about saint Rita's nursing home, sandford road, Ranelagh.
    My father was born and adopted from there. His birth cert was illegally filled out, by Mary Keating, stating that his parents were his adopted parents.

If anyone worked there or knows someone who did please message me. If anyone knows someone who went there, even during then 50s or late 60s I would be interested in talking to them.

I'm a very friendly 22 year old girl who lives in dublin and all I would like to do is to help my father know where he came from and also where I came from. Looking to the future I would love to be able to tell my children where their family history and identity lies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Hi, I would advise you to contact the Adoption Rights Alliance - they also have a Facebook page where people may have information for you. Truly shocking that birth certs were falsified to make people think their parents were their biological parents.

Advertisement