Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water protestors in donaghmede

Options
  • 09-10-2014 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know who these water protestors currently in donaghmede are? They started at the top of my road this morning and i didnt recognise one of them. Are they a rent-a-mob?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Thought so.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,566 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Beano wrote: »
    Does anybody know who these water protestors currently in donaghmede are? They started at the top of my road this morning and i didnt recognise one of them. Are they a rent-a-mob?

Go out and start filming them and ask them for.ID see how they like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Go out and start filming them and ask them for.ID see how they like it.

They should be down at my house in a few days. I intend to inconvenience them as much as they inconvenience me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

few residents on clare hall were on whineline earlier and were telling joe that they didnt recognise any of the protestors either. joe got a protestor on who had been in clare hall and admitted she wasnt a resident of the area. its all been done through facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

A lad I know said they were in Raheny last week, protesting outside his parents house. When his elderly father asked them to move away from his house, they were verbally abusive towards him & and he felt quite physically intimidated too. Not really the best way to get the residents of an area on your side, now is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Surely the best way to protest is to not pay the charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,566 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

ProudDUB wrote: »
    A lad I know said they were in Raheny last week, protesting outside his parents house. When his elderly father asked them to move away from his house, they were verbally abusive towards him & and he felt quite physically intimidated too. Not really the best way to get the residents of an area on your side, now is it?

Yet there are still posters on here defending these scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,768 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

ProudDUB wrote: »
    A lad I know said they were in Raheny last week, protesting outside his parents house. When his elderly father asked them to move away from his house, they were verbally abusive towards him & and he felt quite physically intimidated too.

Spray them with a hose...

oh the irony

Advertisement