Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Molex Shannon

• 09-10-2014 4:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭

Hi Guys, i've got a interview in Molex Shannon on Monday and i'm wondering is it commutable from Limerick if I was to get the job. Also, what are your views on the company, are they good to work for?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Half the people working in Shannon are from Limerick (myself included) so it's definitely commutable. The 343 bus drops in the Industrial Estate or if you're driving it's about 20-25 mins.

Can't help on the Molex though. I don't know anyone working there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

timmyjimmy wrote: »
    Hi Guys, i've got a interview in Molex Shannon on Monday and i'm wondering is it commutable from Limerick if I was to get the job. Also, what are your views on the company, are they good to work for?

Thanks!

Molex are in Shannon since 1971, good solid engineering company, many small engineering firms in the Midwest were setup by former Molex employee's.
    Best of luck with the interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

jbkenn wrote: »
    Molex are in Shannon since 1971, good solid engineering company, many small engineering firms in the Midwest were setup by former Molex employee's.
    Best of luck with the interview.

Good company to work for but you'll be expected to work hard, nothing wrong with that but whatever you make you'll earn every cent. They have loads of staff that are with them for 20 years and more and love it so good luck.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

It used to be commutable anyway. The bus used to run from the train station out to the Ind Park.

When you leave Molex the name will look good on your CV, it is recognisable.

Advertisement