Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackson Browne

Options
  • 09-10-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭

Any Jackson Browne fans out there?

I haven't bought his new album, "Standing On The Breach" but I've heard the previews and it sounds fantastic. Really good Jackson Browne stuff.

He sounded great on Letterman.

I hope he tours Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Any Jackson Browne fans out there?

I haven't bought his new album, "Standing On The Breach" but I've heard the previews and it sounds fantastic. Really good Jackson Browne stuff.

He sounded great on Letterman.

I hope he tours Ireland.

Been a fan for a long time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

First Up wrote: »
    Been a fan for a long time now.

I've downloaded the album and am listening to it now. It's brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Haven't got the new album yet, but I'm a big fan. Lives In The Balance is probably my favourite album of his.

Worth checking out is the recently-released Looking Into You: A tribute to Jackson Browne. Some great versions of his songs, including this gem from Mr & Mrs Springsteen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_AOOTMlL1k

Video won't work embedded, posting link instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭cack_handed

Only familiar with The Pretender which I used to like years ago and was years before I realised the brilliant Before The Deluge wasn't an original Christy Moore song! Must sample a bit more of his work

Advertisement