Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Book Club in Charlesland

Options
  • 09-10-2014 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Are you interested in joining a Book Club in Charlesland in Greystones? The group will meet on the first Thursday of every month at 8pm. We'll discuss good books of varying genres in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. PM me if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Is it open to all?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Evaleigh

Is it open to all?

Absolutely. Open to anyone who likes to read, though about 8-10 people would be ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Is there wine involved ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

pm sent

The Book Club had its first meeting last night and it was really enjoyable. We discussed 'Unravelling Oliver' by Liz Nugent. We're still open to new members. If anyone would like to join, the next meeting will take place on December 4th. The book is 'Nora Webster' by Colm Toibín. PM for more details!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 readingnook

Hi would love to join

Hi would love to join

That's good. Will send you a message.

Advertisement