Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Repair

Options
  • 09-10-2014 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend someone to fix the screen on a galaxy S3 in Waterford.

Funkit want €60 for the privilege which seems a bit much but if there's no other options I'll have to go with that.

I have zero ability to do it myself in case anyone suggests it ;-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I had a screen replaced for an S4 last week the guy in Nokia repair centre done it worth calling him and im sure he'll help you out

https://www.facebook.com/nokiacarewaterford

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Theres 2 local lads working on Michael street, up where Yakuza tattoo is.
    I'd give them a go, but think €60 is the general price for screen repair, it was for my girlfriends iphone 4s anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

I got the guy opposite the side of the Hub bar (there is a gadget shop) very quick and reasonable price. that was about a year ago and phone is screen is still working a treat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

guy in nokia shop is good at that

Advertisement