Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm company went bust

Options
  • 09-10-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

I know im a bit late to the party on this but boyne alarm systems (who installed the alarm in my house) went bust last year or the year before ...if there is a problem with my alarm will another company have problems accessing my alarm panel & if so what do I do ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Vego wrote: »
    I know im a bit late to the party on this but boyne alarm systems (who installed the alarm in my house) went bust last year or the year before ...if there is a problem with my alarm will another company have problems accessing my alarm panel & if so what do I do ?

Systems can be taken over so I would not be worrying with regard having someone fix any problems if you have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

no special code that boyne would have had or anything ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Vego wrote: »
    no special code that boyne would have had or anything ?

Most systems can be defaulted if engineer locked.
    I would always advise to get the engineer code.

Advertisement