Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Strange place to leave you're Lamborghini

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

I sense gangsta s.hit here.

Can't figure out why.

Maybe I just have a suspicious mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Did nobody read the article?
    City of London police attended and discovered the driver was wanted on warrant for harassment - he was arrested and taken to an east London police station where he was passed into the custody of the Metropolitan Police. He remains in custody

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

ba_barabus wrote: »
    Did nobody read the article?

Yeah read that but it doesn't explain why he decided to leave it there, In fact it makes it even more puzzling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

sugarman wrote: »
    He didnt decide anything. He was arrested and HAD to leave it there.

Also, first thing came to mind was Wolf of Wall St with the white lambo:D

I taught it ran out of petrol and when police ran the plates they discovered he had a warrant out on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

Few issues here - car 'abandoned' on Tower bridge at 18.30 Wed., not removed 'til Thur a/noon / Fake reg (number reg'd to a Range Rover ) - if you parked your car illegally in the City with a fake reg., it'd be lifted in 10mins , or the bomb squad would blow it up - so why the delay :confused:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/11155035/Lamborghini-abandoned-on-Tower-Bridge-had-only-just-come-out-of-garage-after-repairs.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement